Ear Candling is a non-invasive treatment for many ear, nose and throat problems. Treatments are deeply relaxing, calming and soothing. Ear candling is suitable for adults and children.
People find that use of Hopi Ear Candles can help with:
- Excessive wax in the ears
- Discomfort in the ears and sinuses
- Pressure caused by rhinitis, sinusitis, glue ear (outer ear infection), colds etc.
- Poor or ‘muffled’ hearing
- High stress
- Ringing in the ear (tinnitus)
- Swimmer’s ear
- Flying problems
If used regularly, ear candles can reduce the need for syringing or fitting grommets.
You simply lie on your side and relax. The candle is placed vertically in the ear and lit. You will feel a warm pleasant sensation while the candle does its job. Once it has burned out, turn over and the process is repeated in the other ear.
The candles work by vaporising their ingredients. Once in the ear, the candle forms a seal, creating a mild suction. The vapours gently massage the eardrum and auditory canal, loosening the ear wax and drawing out impurities.
Do not use Hopi Ear Candles if you:
- have outer ear inflammation or infection in the ear
- have had recent ear surgery
- use ear grommets or tubes
- have perforated ear drums
- are allergic to any of the products in the candle.
- are on a course of antibiotics
- have a chochlear implant
- are in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
“It really was a lovely experience and you make a wonderful, warm and friendly therapist”.
Available for sessions of:
EFT • Reiki • Ear Candling
Re-balance yourself with some well deserved relaxation and energy boosting therapies
Only £65 when purchased online.
Valid for a single 1-hour session of your choice.
(Gift vouchers: non-refundable, valid for 6 months.)